Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 10, 2016

FotoPress Review - FotoPress Bonus

To begin my FotoPress Review, I have three questions for you:
  1. Do you have any website?
  2. Which tool do you employ to find the images?
  3. Maybe you have edited them?
I will guess exactly your answers because I used to be like you. Google and Photoshop or the similar tools seem to be my right hand. Whenever I post a write-up on my site, I have to edit the information and images uploaded on that.

I feel that editing the images is fairly inconvenience because I search them on Google, download them to my PC, then open Photoshop software to edit and finally, put them into my article.

This action has ended and over; and it makes me uncomfortable and takes too much my time.

Fortunately, I knew FotoPress when I visited one my friend, Steven. When I went along to his office, I saw he was editing the images close to his site. I was so curious in those days so I asked him immediately and he was happy to state in my experience that as a result of FotoPress.

After then, I buy this fantastic software quickly and today I'm happy to write this FotoPress review, too.
Let's learn more about the product!

FotoPress Review - Overview

Vendor: Ankur Shukla
Product: WP FOTOPRESS
Launch Date: 2016-Oct-31
Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
Front-End Price: $27

 FotoPress - What is it?

FotoPress is the world's most powerful WordPress plugin which allows users to locate and edit the images as they need without leaving their site.
No Google, no photoshop.
Why do I say that?
Because Google and Photoshop are two essential tools to find and edit the images but with FotoPress, they're not necessary. This plugin may do those things.

What Features of  FotoPress Make You Awesome?

In this FotoPress review, I'll list the most outstanding features of the software and if you want to know packed with its features, please click here.
  • Get the royalty free images from five sites
  • Images are inserted into any post /page
  • Search across three million images
  • Find and download the unlimited images to your personal computer
  • Edit your images directly within the WordPress admin area
  • Save all the images to the WordPress gallery
  • Complete Photoshop Like Editor for your images
  • Unlimited layers for images as Photoshop
  • You can crop, resize, add border and even add text
  • Add Instagram-like filters
  • Add another image together with your Images
  • Add special effects and shapes
  • Free hand pencil drawing
  • SEO optimized and compress images

FotoPress– Sales Funnel

OTO 1: PRO Version Features - $47
OTO 2: FotoPress Dev License - $47
OTO 3: FotoTheme - $37
Upsell 1: Epic Bundle of Plugins - $67
Upsell 2: Resellers License - $97

Why Should You Buy It?

 This really is initially I have learned about “Photoshop for WordPress&rdquo ;.Yes. This concept is fairly new with me. You can see that each article/post needs at the very least a picture and you can find the images that look very bad so they can “detract” the grade of your post from.

Moreover, you can find the images you want with FotoPress without leaving your site. This really is very convenient.

Look! It is very amazing, isn't it? Photoshop is integrated into your website. Creating the professional and great-looking images never been easier than that.

Besides, If you buy FotoPress today, you'll receive a selection of valuable bonuses from Ankur Shukla:

Bonus #1: E-book: How to Get around the 7 Most Common Online Business 
Bonus #2: E-book: Munchtastic Sales Training. Secrets of Effective Selling
Bonus #3: E-book: How to Make 3-50 Times The Profit From Your Traffic
Bonus #4: E-book: 4 Reasons Why Most Online Entrepreneurs Fail
Bonus #5: E-book: Massive Video Engagement

 And much more.
Ankur stated that each one of these bonuses contained unique knowledge he's gathered in the last 10 years running his business online. You can learn a lot of the useful knowledge from these valuable bonuses.
What exactly are you currently awaiting? Try FotoPress today and benefit from the interesting things out of this software.

Many thanks to take your golden time and energy to read my FotoPress review and bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét