Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 3, 2017

ten sp review

The content:
If you use social system websites like: Facebook, Facebook, … you may know GIF - Artwork Interchange Format. It's commonly employed for its attraction.

How about Cinemagraph? I guess perhaps not everyone understands it. I could claim that cinemagraph is a lot more appealing than GIF and I enjoy it. Lately, my friend had revealed me her spectacular cinemagraphs that she created them herself. I was shocked by her skills and asked how she can do it. The answer was Graphitii – the name of a fresh software.

I determined to get straight away this wonderful application soon after I found how it works. And it was amazingly easy. That's why nowadays I'm here, publishing this evaluation to you and preferably you like 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét